Your primary contact for maintenance & renovation of UGA’s Classrooms, Labs, Offices, Grounds.
We're Here To Serve You
All Maintenance, Renovation or New Construction work at UGA facilities or on grounds must be performed by FMD employees. Only University approved contractors or vendors can perform work under the direction and supervision of FMD employees.
Facilities projects should align with Institutional as well as University System of Georgia (USG) strategic goals and objectives.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Talk to a Work Request Center representative: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 5 PM.
#CommitTo Staying Connected
Facilities Management Division (FMD) Funding Responsibility
The FMD General Fund is for maintenance and general upkeep of existing non-auxiliary resident instruction facilities, including:
- Cleaning, maintenance and mechanical operation of academic buildings
- Campus groundskeeping & landscaping
- Energy Services managing campus utility usage (electric, gas, water, and sewer)
- Exterior campus lighting and utility distribution systems (except telephone and data)
- Physical Plant generating steam, managing chilled water supply
Additional FMD Services: construction project management, engineering services, and equipment monitoring.
Additional billable FMD Services: renovations, cabinet construction, carpentry, painting, electrical work, plumbing, equipment installation, moving and event services.
UGA’s Finance & Administration Policy Library provides clear and concise operating policies and procedures. This online policy library is provided to serve as the principal resource of documentation for these business and administrative support services of the University.